Muhammad Jawaherul Alam
Department of Computer Science
University of Arizona
Contact: Room # 721, Gould-Simpson Building
I completed both my bachelor's and master's in Computer Science and Engineering at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology.
My research interests are in Graph Drawing, Graph Algorithms, Computational Geometry and Information Visualization.
In Spring 2015, I will be a co-instructor for CS 345 (Analysis of Discrete Structures).
Awards and Honors
- Best paper award at ISAAC 2011 (out of over 180 submissions)
- University of Arizona, College of Science Galileo Circle Scholarship (2013)
- Department of Computer Science Graduate Student Research Award (2013)
- University of Arizona, College of Science Outstanding Graduate Student Research Award (2013)
- University of Arizona, Graduate College Fellowship (2010--11)