Scheduling an Appointment
- Current CS students please click here to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Note: If using a public access computer, be sure to logout and exit your browser before leaving the computer.
- Non-UA students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Current UA Non-CS students please read the following to declare the CS major:
To either add the Computer Science major or change your major to Computer Science, students must attend a mandatory Change of Major Workshop (RSVP required).
The workshops will include important information relating to the Computer Science program.
Prerequisites to Declaring the Computer Science major:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must attend a Change of Major Workshop
Change of Major Workshop not available during Summer. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to change your major over the Summer.
Appointments can be scheduled for the following:
Walk in Advising
Walk in advising is appropriate for the following:
- Check on completion of general education requirements
- Question about campus resources
- Clarification of a policy, procedure, date, or deadline
- Transfer course pre-approval
- Discussion of independent study or internship credit
Department of Computer Science
Academic Services Office