Advising / Registration for Spring 2022 Courses
- October 1st: Spring 2022 schedule of classes is available for viewing.
- In October: Meet with your advisor(s).
- In November: Registration begins (through UAccess). We strongly recommend you register for your Spring classes on the first day of your registration.
KNOW YOUR CLASS STANDING. Your UA class standing is based on the number of completed units toward your degree. Transferred credit and AP/IB credit count toward your class standing. Courses in progress this semester do NOT count toward your class standing.
|Senior||90+ units completed|
|Junior||60-89 units completed|
|Sophomore||30-59 units completed|
|First year/Freshman||0-29 units completed|
Follow the dates for your class standing/status for Spring 2022 advising/registration:
|class standing/status||meet with your advisor
(see next table for specifics)
|Honors Junior, Honors Senior,
Student Athlete, GI Bill
|October 4-22||Monday, November 1, 6:00am|
Honors First year/Freshman, Honors Sophomore
|October 4-22||Thursday, November 4, 6:00am|
|Junior||October 11-29||Monday, November 8, 6:00am|
|Sophomore||October 18-November 5||Thursday, November 11, 6:00am|
|First year/Freshman||October 18-November 12||Monday, November 15, 6:00am|
Advising schedule (October 4-November 12):
(Schedule through Trellis - see below for advisor links)
|Monday-Thursday mornings, 9:00am-12:00noon|
(Gould-Simpson Building, Room 917)
|Monday-Thursday afternoons, 1:00-4:00pm|
(Responses may be delayed during this time)
|Majors/pre-majors A-E: Sam Morrow email@example.com
Majors/pre-majors F-L: Alex Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
Majors/pre-majors M-R: Christina Beasley email@example.com
Majors/pre-majors S-Z: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments during this time can be made one week in advance through Trellis, using the following links:
Majors/pre-majors A-E: Sam Morrow
Majors/pre-majors F-L: Alex Hernandez
Majors/pre-majors M-R: Christina Beasley
Majors/pre-majors S-Z: may schedule with any of the above advisors
- Appointments will be a maximum of 15-20 minutes each, for Spring 2022 scheduling ONLY. (For more time-intensive advising, including a graduation plan, meet with your advisor again after November 15th.)
- Check to see if you have any registration holds (at the home page at your UAccess Student Center). Resolve and registration holds that restrict your registration in October - BEFORE your registration begins.
- See the UAccess registration tutorials: https://it.arizona.edu/documentation/student-center-how-tos#enrollment