Spring 2018 Course Registration
Course registration for graduate students will begin at 6am on October 16, 2017 and will remain open through the first week of classes. Non-Computer Science graduate students should email the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC) for enrollment assistance. Undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a graduate-level CSC course should review the university requirements and instructions here, in addition to consulting with the GPC or a Computer Science Undergraduate Academic Advisor.
For enrollment in CSC 599, 699, 695C, 900 or 910, please complete an Individual Studies form along with your project/faculty advisor and submit to the GPC by email or drop off the completed form in Gould-Simpson 917. For enrollment in CSC 920, please email the GPC.
Tentative list of course offerings for the spring semester:
- CSC 520 - Principles of Programming Languages
- CSC 525 - Principles of Computer Networking
- CSC 533 - Computer Graphics
- CSC 535 - Probabilistic Graphical Models
- CSC 547 - Green Computing
- CSC 550 - Algorithms in Bioinformatics
- CSC 620 - Advanced Topics in Programming Languages