Spring 2019 Course Registration
Course registration for graduate students will begin at 6am on November 1, 2018 and will remain open through the first week of classes. Non-Computer Science graduate students should email the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC) for enrollment assistance. Undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a graduate-level CSC course should review the university requirements and instructions here, in addition to consulting with the GPC or a Computer Science Undergraduate Academic Advisor.
For enrollment in CSC 599, 699, 695C, 900 or 910, please complete an Individual Studies form along with your project/faculty advisor and submit to the GPC by email or drop off the completed form in Gould-Simpson 917. For enrollment in CSC 920, please email the GPC.
Tentative list of course offerings for the spring semester:
- CSC 536 - Software Engineering (Sethi)
- CSC 537 - Geometric Algorithms (Levine)
- CSC 552 - Advanced Operating Systems (Hartman)
- CSC 573 - Theory of Computation (Kobourov)
- CSC 577 - Introduction to Computer Vision (Barnard)
- CSC 583 - Text Retrieval and Web Search (Surdeanu)
- CSC 630 - Advanced Topics in Software Systems (Kececioglu)
- CSC 665 - Advanced Topics in Computational Intelligence (Scheidegger) **may fulfill a CSC 5xx core applications requirement or CSC 6xx requirement