Fall 2018 Course Registration
Course registration for graduate students will begin at 6am on April 2, 2018 and will remain open through the first week of classes. Non-Computer Science graduate students should email the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC) for enrollment assistance. Undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a graduate-level CSC course should review the university requirements and instructions here, in addition to consulting with the GPC or a Computer Science Undergraduate Academic Advisor.
For enrollment in CSC 599, 699, 695C, 900 or 910, please complete an Individual Studies form along with your project/faculty advisor and submit to the GPC by email or drop off the completed form in Gould-Simpson 917. For enrollment in CSC 920, please email the GPC.
Tentative list of course offerings for the fall semester:
- CSC 525 - Principles of Computer Networking
- CSC 535 - Probabilistic Graphical Models
- CSC 544 - Advanced Data Visualization
- CSC 545 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- CSC 553 - Principles of Compilation
- CSC 560 - Database Systems Implementation
- CSC 566 - Computer Security
- CSC 585 - Algorithms for Natural Language Processing
- CSC 652 - Advanced Topics in Operating Systems